Antiques Show Lodging
Conferences and Retreats
Tours & Lunches
Tours and Lunches
Guided walking tours of Festival Hill led by expert docents are available for tour groups. The 90-minute campus tour includes the campus grounds, the Festival Concert Hall, the David W. Guion and Anders and Josephine Oxehufwud Museum Rooms, the Edythe Bates Old Chapel and the Menke House parlors. Low-heeled walking shoes are recommended for all tours.
You may combine your tour with lunch at the Menke House if your group includes 10 or more. Bus tours are welcome; bus driver's fee is complimentary. Reservations are required for all guided tours. Please contact us two weeks in advance so that we can schedule a docent. To arrange a tour, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 979-249-3129.
- Fun for Seniors Tour & Lunch (20 people or more) $35 per person.
- Campus Tour & Country Lunch (9 people or less) $45 per person.
- Campus Tour & Country Lunch (10 people or more) $40 per person.
- Campus Tour Only (10 people or more) $8 per person.
- Campus Tour Only (9 people or less) $10 per person.