Video Upload Guidelines
Internships - Program
Campus & Facilities
Orientation & Policies
- Fill out the Online Application. Deadline for application is Monday February 13, 2017.
(Please read Application Guidelines before completing application.)
- Pay $80 application fee (non refundable). Once application has been received and application fee paid you can upload your recorded video audition. In addition you will need to request two recommendation letters.
- Once audition has been reviewed by Round Top faculty you will receive acceptance or rejection by email.
- Upon acceptance, a $250 (non refundable) registration fee is due no later than Monday April 17, 2017 and a $750 housing fee will be due no later than Sunday June 4, 2017.
- Must be born before December 31, 1999.
- No absence is permitted during the six weeks of Festival.
- Two recommendations should be submitted and received in Round Top by February 27, 2017. Please use the automated Recommendation request found in your student account.
- View Orientation and Policies
AuditionsAll applicants have to upload a recorded video audition. Send inquiries about audition music to email@example.com. Recorded video auditions (mp4 format) should not exceed 12 minutes per applicant and must be submitted by the application deadline of February 13, 2017. See also Video Audition Upload Guidelines. All auditions are submitted to the relevant faculty.
Note: Due to the volume of applicants, we are not able to offer feedback on recorded video auditions.
TravelArrival day is Sunday June 4, 2017. If you are not driving, we advise you to land at Austin-Bergstrom Airport (AUS). You can reserve the shuttle service in your online account before May 15, 2017 (cost is $35 one way) which will depart at 4:30 pm.
Departure day is Sunday July 16, 2017. A shuttle service will depart from Round Top to Austin-Bergstrom Airport (AUS) at 8:30 am (cost is $35). Please, do not book early flights. You will not catch them on time.