Campus & Facilities
Orientation & Policies
- Fill out the Online Application. Deadline for application is Monday February 15, 2016.
(Please read Application Guidelines before completing application.)
- Pay $80 application fee (non refundable). Once application has been received and application fee paid you can request a live audition or upload your recorded audition. In addition you can request recommendation letters as well as create your own bio and headshot.
- Once audition has been reviewed by Round Top faculty you will receive acceptance or rejection by email.
- Upon acceptance, a $250 (non refundable) registration fee is due no later than Monday April 18, 2016 and a $700 housing fee will be due no later than Sunday June 5, 2016.
- Must be born before December 31, 1998.
- No absence is permitted during the six weeks of Festival.
- Two recommendations should be submitted and received in Round Top by February 29, 2016. Please use the automated Recommendation request found in your student account.
- View Orientation and Policies
AuditionsAll applicants have the choice to audition in person or upload a recorded audition. Recorded auditions (audio only, mp3 format) should not exceed 12 minutes per applicant and must be submitted by the application deadline of February 15, 2016. All auditions are submitted "blind" to the relevant faculty with the mention "live".
Note: Due to the volume of applicants, we are not able to offer feedback on in person and recorded auditions.