Campus & Facilities
Orientation & Policies
- Fill out the Online Application. Deadline for application is Monday February 15, 2016.
- Pay $80 application fee (non refundable). Once application has been received and application fee paid you can request a live audition or upload your audition. In addition you can request recommendation letters as well as create your own bio and headshot.
- Once audition has been reviewed by Round Top faculty you will receive acceptance or rejection by email.
- Upon acceptance, a $250 (non refundable) registration fee is due no later than Monday April 18, 2016 and a $700 housing fee will be due no later than Sunday June 5, 2016.
- Must be born before December 31, 1998.
- No absence is permitted during the six weeks of Festival.
- Two recommendations should be submitted and received in Round Top by February 29, 2016. Please use the automated Recommendation request found in your student account.
- View Orientation and Policies
AuditionsAll applicants have the choice to audition in person or upload a recorded audition. Recorded audio auditions should not exceed 12 minutes per applicant. All auditions are submitted "blind" to the relevant faculty with the mention "live".
Note: Due to the volume of applicants, we are not able to offer feedback on in person and recorded auditions.