Internships - Program
Internships - Marketing
Campus & Facilities
Orientation & Policies
Internships - Marketing
Internship Description – Marketing and CommunicationsInternship Period: May 31 – July 18, 2016
DescriptionWe are currently looking for two fun, fresh, think outside-the-box creative people who have an eye for creating content that is visually exciting and innovative.
Throughout the festival marketing/communications interns will be responsible for collecting footage including photography, live performances, interviews of the students and faculty and conductors to create a one of a kind festival promotional video for YouTube.
Interns will be required to keep a journal of his/her activities and will meet on a daily basis with the Director of Marketing and Communications. At the conclusion of the internship period, the intern will participate in a written and oral evaluation of the internship experience with key administrative staff members.
- Assist in all aspects of video and photographic communications and contribute to planning and storyboarding
- Assist in the end-to-end process from storyboarding to logistics to shooting to editing and publishing
- Film video and shoot photographs in studio and field environments
- Record desktop computer screens and actions for demo and training videos
- Use existing original and stock footage to produce new videos
- Contribute to mixing and editing to create polished and engaging videos
- Publish videos primarily to the web and touch-up still photography
- Handle camera gear/equipment
- Assist in video productions
- Brainstorm ideas for social media influence
- Have the potential to deliver videos and photos that succinctly and clearly tell the desired story
- Ability to deliver videos with cuts, graphics, sound and other elements that convey a quality production value and a level of technical sophistication
- Experience with Final Cut Pro, Adobe Premiere, Adobe Captivate and Adobe Photoshop
- Knowledge of digital videography and photography cameras and equipment
Application ProcessSend a current professional resume and two letters of recommendation, no later than April 20, 2016 to:
Round Top Festival Institute
Attn: Sergio Lozano - firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications will be reviewed by a committee of the administrative staff of The James Dick Foundation for the Performing Arts. Accepted intern will be notified on or before May 1, 2016.