Oxehufwud Museum Room
Located at the back of the Festival Concert Hall, the Anders Gustav Frederik and Josephine Oxehufwud Museum Room is a permanent exhibition of Festival Hill. The Oxehufwud Collection displays works of art from the seventeenth-century to the present. Included in the Collection are furniture, paintings, ceramics, glass, textiles, clocks, lighting devices and archival materials.
Anders Gustav Frederik Oxehufwud immigrated to America in 1923 and retired with his wife, Josephine, to La Grange, Texas in 1964. At his passing in 1987, he bequeathed his outstanding collection to Round Top Festival Institute. The Oxehufwud Museum Room was dedicated on June 5, 1993.