Conferences and Retreats
Tours & Lunches
Antiques Show Lodging
Antiques Show Lodging
Show Rates and RulesRound Top Festival Institute is located on the Festival Hill campus at 248 Jaster Road and Highway 237 north of Round Top. It opens its student residences and faculty housing to the general public during the antiques shows in spring and fall.
To make reservations for the Fall 2016 Show, please check our website periodically for the date when reservations open. The dates when calls for reservations will be accepted and available dates will be posted here and on the Round Top Chamber of Commerce website.
** Please read the rules below before booking your room. Rules are firm. No exceptions. **
- 3-night minimum. Guests who shorten their stay after arriving are still subject to the 3-night minimum.
- 1 credit card transaction per room (for multiple guests in a room, 1 guest must pay for the group with one credit card transaction)
- Reservation must be paid in full when reservation is made.
- No refunds. All sales final.
- No room changes.
- No unauthorized guests. No pets. No candles.
- Smoking is allowed only on the porches of the buildings where butt receptacles are provided. Please be mindful and use the receptacles provided.
- Missing items and damages will be charged to the credit card that paid for the reservation.
- Check-in time is 3 PM.
- Check out before 11 am or you will be charged for another night.
- Late arrivals may pick up their key by the entrance to the office (#18 on Campus Map), which is located at the back of the Concert Hall.
- By paying for your reservation, you agree to these rules.
- Linens and towels are provided.
- No housekeeping services are provided during your stay.
- No room service.
- No television, refrigerator, microwave, coffeemaker, blow dryer, iron or clock radio is available in the rooms.
- Guests may use the Common Room (Room 1) in the Service Building. A microwave and refrigerator are available. (#22 on Campus Map)
- Complimentary breakfast in the Menke House from 8 am to 9 am is included. Food service is not available any other time. (#16 on Campus Map)
- Campus-wide wifi is available. However, due to our rural location and heavy internet use in the area, the quality of the signal is less than optimal.
ROOMS and RATES - Rates are subject to change.
- Rates are based on a per-guest basis. A single guest per room pays a $31.50 surcharge.
- Rates include 6% hotel tax and 20% service fee.
- A variety of rooms to accommodate 1 to 4 guests.
- Each room has a private bath.
a 501(c)(3) non-profit public educational organization.