Benefits of Giving
Program Book Advertising
Spring Giving Day 2019
2019 Scholarship Fund
2018-2019 Annual Fund
Library Adopt-A-Book Program
IRA Charitable Rollover
2018-2019 Annual Fund
Round Top Festival Institute is a unique place where all who are interested in the arts and humanities can come together to enjoy music, dance, art, poetry, literature, architecture, horticulture and much more. The environment on our Festival Hill campus invites exploration, participation, study and reflection.
What does Round Top Festival Institute offer?
- Six weeks of each summer are devoted to our well-known Round Top Music Festival when 90 advanced music students come from all over the world to study and perform with renowned faculty and conductors of international stature, and present chamber and orchestral concerts in public performances.
- Concerts, ballet and educational forums on varied topics of interest year-round
- A collection of rare books, archival materials and museum collections on display by appointment
- A unique 210-acre campus – Festival Hill – containing major performance facilities, historic houses, stonework plaza, extensive gardens, picnic areas and nature trails. Landscaping of the grounds is spectacular, offering various settings for photo opportunities. The grounds are open to the public year round.
- Beautiful and inspiring venues available for rent for weddings, conferences and retreats
- Community outreach programs to regional schools
- And much more
What does Round Top Festival Institute need?
To offer this wide range of services, Round Top Festival Institute needs individual and business contributions in addition to what it is able to raise through other means. It receives funding from several sources including foundation and government grants and corporate sponsorships, plus revenue generated from box office sales and facility rentals. However, individual donations comprise over 40% of the annual budget and are the major source of operating revenue required to offset expenses which include student scholarships, faculty honoraria, production costs, maintenance of campus facilities and numerous other necessary expenses.
Why do I want to give to Round Top Festival Institute?
Round Top Festival Institute has been called a "Jewel in the crown of Texas" by the Texas Commission on the Arts. The Texas State Senate proclaimed Round Top Festival Institute a 'world-class music institute' in Proclamation No. 24. Approaching its 50th Anniversary in 2020, RTFI is recognized as a major cultural center in central Texas and the world for the impact it has made on tens of thousands of visitors and students for almost half a century. You can play an important role in preserving this center for performance and learning for past, present and future generations.
How can I give a tax-deductible contribution to Round Top Festival Institute?
- Online at festivalhill.org/donate
- By check made payable to "The James Dick Foundation" and mailed to PO Box 89, Round Top, TX 78954
- By calling 979-249-3129 with a credit card
- By stock transfer. Call 979-249-3129 for details.
- IRA Charitable Rollover. For more information, visit our website at festivalhill.org/iraRollover. Contact your IRA administrator or custodian to direct the transfer. (specific tax rules apply)
- Planned giving (i.e., bequest of cash, property, life insurance, retirement funds, stock, etc.). For more information, visit our website at festivalhill.org/plannedGiving. Brochure available online.
- For more information on giving, call 979-249-3129 or email email@example.com.
Annual Fund Flyer with Benefits of Giving on reverse side.
a 501(c)(3) public non-profit educational foundation since 1972.